Choose whichever style race you're comfortable with:
- Traditional "Mass Start". For those who prefer the competition of a mass start race, check in between 8:15 and 8:50 AM and line up for the 9 AM gun start.
- Socially-distanced Time Trial. Many runners love our "Safer COVID Time Trial Style" race format. Show up any time between 9:15 and 10:20, check in to get your race bib, and head to the start line for your race. Run individually or with your friends/family.
- Virtual Race: Run when and where you want. Complete your 5K any time between February 13th and February 28. You may pick up your shirt on race (or have a friend pick it up for you).
Depending on COVID conditions and restrictions in February we may have to eliminate the mass start race. We also may have to require masks before and after your race.
- Long-sleeve race t-shirt for those who register by February 1 (or until your size sells out). Once a size sells out we have a limited number of 2021 shirts (same design, different red color) that will be offered.
- Valentine's chocolates
- LIVE results online. Awards will be mailed out during the week after the race.
Love the Run You're With is part of the 2022 Triangle Race Series.
Fleet Feet Sports of Raleigh/Morrisville is providing gift card awards for the top 3 overall M&F and the top M&F in these age groups: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
- Individual Age 18+
- Through Dec 31 $28
- Jan 1 - Feb 10 $33
- Feb 11 - Feb 13 $38
- Individual Age 17 & Under
- Through Dec 31 $20
- Jan 1 - Feb 10 $25
- Feb 11 - Feb 13 $30
- Couple (2 adults):
- Through Dec 31 $50
- Jan 1 - Feb 11 $60
- Feb 11 - Feb 13 $70
- Register by Jan 31 to be guaranteed a race shirt.
For those who choose the Virtual Race...
What is a virtual race and how does it work?
Run your race any time between Saturday February 13 and Sunday Feb 21. Run your distance anywhere you want. For ideas on courses of the correct distance you could search MapMyRun.com or RunKeeper.com or Strava.com or simply start running and measure your route as you run using the free IYR Virtual mobile app.
"IYR Virtual" Mobile App
Use the free IYR Virtual mobile app to track, measure, and time your walk/run. The app will notify you when you have completed your distance and prompt you to add your time to the online results. It will even let you upload a selfie/photo from your phone which will be included with your online results.
If you don't want to use the IYR Virtual app you may measure/time your run with another app (e.g. MapMyRun, RunKeeper, or Strava) or your GPS or just time yourself with your watch. After your run go to the ONLINE RESULTS, find your name under your distance, click the "Update Time" button and type in your time.
We invite local Triangle NC area non-profit running clubs to be one of our race charities. Runners will have the option to make an additional donation to these clubs as they register!
We welcome the nOg Run Club
as our first race charity. The nOg Run Club raises money for a dozen Triangle-area charities and uses Precision Race for race timing of their events (St Paddy's 4 Miler & Oktoberfest 4 Miler).Course Map
The 5K will use the standard WakeMed Soccer Park 5K Cross Country course. it is all off road; a mix of field and paths in the woods. Please familiarize yourself with the course.